 Star Wars / 15714
  Re: MB Droid Factory

AC, Very clever. The building itself is a little too boxy for me, but I love the idea and the interior scene. Do those white pieces on the outside swing open for delivering droid parts? Putting the different parts (R2 leg, body, head) on the top of (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: MB Droid Factory

Bruce, (...) Actually had a different concept for the shape of the building but just didn't have the time to make the changes. (...) Those white pieces came with the bins from the Jack Stone sets and that's their purpose from the outside to (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)