 Star Wars / 15695
Re: Station 39
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 23:20:51 GMT

"Another thing that sucks about the latest Star Wars films: The ships are
supposed to be older and in theory, more primitive than the ships in
episodes 4,5,6. So why do they look more streamlined and modern.

Episodes 1 and 2 show ships build durring a time of peace and prosperity hence
the streamlined artistic look.  The ships in episode 4,5, and 6 were built
durring civil war hence the angular functional look.  What does appearnce have
to do with being "modern" unless you are refering to the artistic style rather
than the technology?

-Mike Petrucelli