 Star Wars / 15694
    Control Room & Straight Hallway (was: Death Star Modules) —Amado C. Pinlac
   Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, DSM Control Room and Straight Hallway (URL) hangar bay control room has been updated with the standard blast doors and the straight hallway was redesigned with blast doors on both ends. The two MOCs are (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

        Re: Control Room & Straight Hallway (was: Death Star Modules) —Bruce Hietbrink
   AC, This is outstanding. I really like the detail in the control room, and the way you're using blast doors to connect things looks great. Do you really have that many classic space baseplates that you can base everything on these? Are you going to (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Control Room & Straight Hallway —Amado C. Pinlac
   Bruce (...) Thanks and the control panel was designed by my second son. Did you notice the corner cabinet where R2D2 and C3PO hid? (...) Not enough that's why I had to use the road baseplates. (...) That detention cell will be redesigned to fit the (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.starwars)