 Star Wars / 15673
    Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead —Gil Shaw
   My favorite cantina figure now becomes my favorite cantina mini-bust! Awesome as per usual, Stuart. Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead —Stuart Immonen
   (...) Mine too! Hammerhead was the first SW action figure I bought with my own money... good times, good times. (...) Thanks so much Gil! It really is appreciated! stuart (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)