 Star Wars / 15660
    Re: Disappointment with Snowtroopers —David Laswell
   (...) The helmets shown at Toy Fair were prototypes, and they appear to have been made with some sort of rapid prototyping machine. You can clearly see the signature layering effect in this photo: (URL) When using any sort of rapid prototyping (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Disappointment with Snowtroopers —Jaco van der Molen
   Something else: (URL) that an old type wrench from the Fabuland theme used for the cannon? :-) Her you can see one too: (URL) here: (URL) (the bear is holding one) Jaco (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Disappointment with Snowtroopers —David Laswell
     (...) I have no idea when it was used in the Fabuland theme, but the earliest reference I can find for the pipe wrench on Peeron is the 1988 Technic #8712 "Action Figures" set: (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Disappointment with Snowtroopers —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Yes, indeedy doo. That there is most certainly a Fabuland wrench, and a brilliant choice for the use. I'm pleased. I'm pleased all around with the way this looks, as parts *and* as a set--all of the MOCs created, while brilliant, have never (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)