 Star Wars / 15654
  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) Wow! You are thee best at constructing faces with lego's. Your Minibusts have inspired me to tackle building organic-type creations and not just mechanical. At present I am working on creations that are a mixture of both. Your minibusts have (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) I really like your superhero creations-- it is very challenging to create organic shapes at small scales, which is probably why I find this project so rewarding. you've done a good job in Iron Man, Batman Beyond and so on-- I think they're (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)