 Star Wars / 15635
  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

Stuart, Great as usual! When are you going to do the bodies for these? Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) D'oh! Um... soon? Never? I dunno... should I? I think they fit on minifig bodies well enough-- kind of like bobbleheads! ;^) something to think about-- thanks for looking! stuart (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)