 Star Wars / 15633
  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

Stuart, your eye for detail is far greater than what most of us posess. You've captured the very essence of Hammerhead in the ABS. As with your previous mini-busts, I see no way to improve it as you've got the proportions down pat. Congrats! -Dave (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New SW Minibust MOC -- Hammerhead

(...) ehhh... I don't think so. But thanks! (...) :^D thanks Dave-- very much appreciated! stuart (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)