 Star Wars / 15568
  MOC Airspeeder, Starfighter, and N19 Fighter-Bomber

Hello all, I haven't been around here much in a while (and have been out of the LEGO loop in general lately), but I have built a new original MOC, the N19 Vigilance fighter (and it's variant/cousin the N19A Marauder fighter-bomber), along with pics (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC Airspeeder, Starfighter, and N19 Fighter-Bomber

As commmented previously Brian, I really dig the shape of the N19 as it looks like a militarized Naboo fighter. A little bump for those who may have missed it. Cheers, -G (...) (snipped buncha good stuff) (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)