 Star Wars / 15545
    O-Wing2 —Jon Palmer
   I actually wasn't even aware that Tim had posted this on FBTB till just a little while ago. Anyway, here it is: (URL) like this one much more than the O-riginal..haha I'm so funny, ok I'll stop. I'll have some story for the newer fighters in a bit (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: O-Wing2 —Gil Shaw
   O-boy...what a ham ;) As said over 'dere....an excellent overall muscling up of the original with those boat studs bringing the whole package together. Bangarang Jon. Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)