 Star Wars / 15537
    Re: Build a Mini Imperial Shuttle from Mini set #4486 —Paul Gyugyi
   Very cool models. This set is just a perfect blend of pieces! Here is my model of a Star Destroyer using just the pieces from this set: (URL) took some liberty with the model, especially in the engines, but I like how it turned out. The images were (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Build a Mini Imperial Shuttle from Mini set #4486 —Lars Gjerløw Jørgensen
   Paul Gyugyi's utterance expressed in news:HBxo2H.1MIA@lugnet.com: (...) hehe kewl :) I'll do one and put it next to the 10030 just to put things in perspective... (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)