 Star Wars / 15498
15497  |  15499
Subject:
MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 05:38:40 GMT

I've been working on and talking about this for a while now, and I thought
I'd show a few of the in progress pictures of the cockpit, which I just
started redesigning from scratch tonight. The original ship that I was
building just wasn't nearly the right scale, and I wasn't happy with it, so
it got scrapped. Not much to base an opinion on, and the photos aren't the
greatest, but I'm open to any opinions. :)

The Basis for the project:

angled shot, and above shot of the cockpit

-The Matt

After Moderation: