 Star Wars / 15464
Re: Build a Mini Imperial Shuttle from Mini set #4486
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 15:53:22 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Mathis writes:
Here's the result of tinkering, clicking, and rebuilding:

James,

All three of your models so far look awesome.  If you don't stop soon, you
won't have anything to model from the other MINI sets!

Derek