 Star Wars / 15461
Re: Disappointment with Snowtroopers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 20:44:58 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Evan Butzlaff writes:
I don't know, I think it's just disappointing at how they made the
snowtroopers.  Does anyone else have comments? It looks fine, until you see
the helmet.  I think they could have done a little better, with the imperial
guard helmet being done nicely, and all.

   Those are just pre-production pieces.  The actual
   helmets may look different; after all, if you recall
   in the Nuremburg pictures they had no helmets *at
   all*.  So I'd say hold your final assessment until
   we've seen some that are guaranteed to be final
   production models.

   best

   LFB