 Star Wars / 15412
    AT-TE legs. Instructions vs. photo on box —Hans Metselaar
   I don't know if this has already been posted here, at least I could not find it. The Legs of the AT-TE 4482 are differently positioned on the box and the manual than in the building instructions. On the box the small round dishes are partially (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)