 Star Wars / 15331
  Re: Newest lighting mod: the Emperor

Rob, We could have borrowed your emperor for the throne room that we did before. What's next? ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Newest lighting mod: the Emperor

I don't know what's next... I'm still looking for a Darth Maul fig to mod. Maybe I'll do R2D2 and C3PO... OR maybe I'll make the posessed girl on the exorcist and make her head spin round and round (just kidding) :P. I don't know really, I usually (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Newest lighting mod: the Emperor

Rob, (...) Cheapest way to get is from the Lightsaber Duel set which may still be around in some KB stores. (...) A blinking R2D2 or C3PO's eyes? (...) Here's the link for it (URL) & Sons (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)