 Star Wars / 15225
    Re: Hyperdrive Booster Ring Instructions —Steven Combs
   Jason, Wow! Excellent work. I love the Hyperdrive Booster and one has to wonder why LEGO didn't create this model. The instructions are truely first rate as well. And lastly (is your head swelling yet?), your web site is very well designed. If you (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Hyperdrive Booster Ring Instructions —Jason Allemann
   (...) Hey thanks for the compliments! Yeah, my head is feeling a little bigger. :) (...) Wow, thanks for the invite! I'll keep it in mind! (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)