 Star Wars / 15146
  MiniBust Gallery now online

Hi! The SW Minibust Gallery has been moderated on Brickshelf. Please visit: (URL) see the BattleDroid Minibust and the StormTrooper instructions! And don't forget to look at the excellent Trooper by Yutaka Minowa: (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: MiniBust Gallery now online

Stuart, Those are just too cool! I really like the use of the minifig parts. Excelent stuff, keep it up. Scott (21 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MiniBust Gallery now online

(...) Scott, Thanks for the kind words-- I've already modified the BattleDroid, and will represent the "new" version in the instructions... when I get around to them. Thanks again! There are so many characters left to do! stuart (21 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MiniBust Gallery now online

Stuart, Very cool. How about a Darth Vader, or a mini-Maul? I think my favorite picture is the one with the minifig next to the bust. You should do photos like that for your other busts. Bruce (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Sweet. That battle droid is superb! [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) Immonen" <stuartNOSPAM@immonen.ca> wrote in message news:H8L4r0.JIq@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MiniBust Gallery now online

I didna see this post til now! The Battle Droid is awesome! It's deadon perfect. I woulda never thought to use minifig legs like that... Great work! I want to see Fett next (either one will do :-) -Chris (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MiniBust Gallery now online

(...) :D (...) The funny thing is that I was thinking of doing one of the Fett Family myself, when I noticed a pile of tan.... it's like a tide sometimes.... thanks for looking! stuart (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MiniBust Gallery now online

(...) Thanks! Check back for little tweaks soon! stuart (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MiniBust Gallery now online

These are incredible Stuart...I'd love them all for my desk. I think the Tusken is my favorite from all them. Aside from the ingenious use of the minifig arms, the respirator shape and greebling is spot on. Cool. Cheers, -Gil (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MiniBust Gallery now online

(...) Thanks heaps, Gil! Perhaps surprisingly, the Tusken has been the easiest so far-- the smooth features of, say, C-3P0 or Jango Fett are much more difficult to capture at this scale. Thanks again for the comments-- instructions to come! stuart (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)