 Star Wars / 15144
Re: MOC: SW Hoverbikes - Third wave
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 00:38:50 GMT

You should still do one!  Got to see some more stuff from the one who
started it all!

Yes, we Canucks are a stange and sordid lot...much like the northern wooded
owls we call our friends in our large mansions made of snow and zambonied
ice shavings.

Accent?  What accent ;))

Cheers & Tanx,
-G

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:

Very Cool G.  I was gonna do a Y-bike with that exact same engine style -
'cept with trans. orange 2x2 rounds at the back.  Oh well; I guess it's
Adrian's day off. :-)

Also, the Eh-bike story was funny, and right on.  I lived in the dorms with
a Canadian in college - they really love that letter.  The worse thing is
that it rubbed off on me - 8 months since I graduated and I still have a
slight accent. :-)
All day every day.  But they loaded pretty quick.

-Chris