 Star Wars / 1507
  Mos Espa Podrace

I just saw a scan of the Mos Espa Pod race and there looks to be Anakins pod racer in this set as well. Is this true? It doesn't make sense to have an individual Anakin Race pod and then to bundle it in with a bigger set. (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mos Espa Podrace

(...) Sure it does. Mos Espa Pod Race is aimed at kids will want, Anakin's Pod Racer is aimed at parents buying for kids. ;-) James (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mos Espa Podrace

(...) I guess TLG did this so that someone won't have to spend $80+ on a set if all they really want is Anakin's pod. What I wish is that they had not included Anakins pod in the large set, but had three unique pod racers, and Anakin's, in a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mos Espa Podrace

Actually there are 18 pods in the race. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mos Espa Podrace

(...) Well, it certainly won't be the first time that TLG has included duplicates in it's sets. In the first batch of SW, there are 4 different Lukes, 2 in identical pilot's gear. In the Adventurer's Sets, the same 3 or 4 guys appear over and over (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)