 Star Wars / 15064
  Re: AT-TE Comments

I'd prefer those thin plastic overlays that stick to plastic but have no adhesive (I don't know if my descrption is well formed). The major advantage would be that I could remove them with ease and not have to worry about residual adhesive. More (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-TE Comments

(...) You're right, that's a pretty cool idea, tho that is definitely more expensive than paper decals. (...) You can use rubber cement thinner or lighter fluid on a Q-tip to clean the residue. My personal take on the AT-TE, after I built it, was (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)