 Star Wars / 15038
  Re: The Black Pack is Back!!!

(...) The struggle happens because hate is at work here, not on one side, but on many sides. At any rate, I am glad for the new minifigs. I must agree, it has been a long time coming. My advice on your views of other people, however, is that you (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Black Pack is Back!!!

(...) Thank You Jesse... I didn't really know how to phrase a response to the previous message, so I bit my toungue; you words were spoken as if from mine own toungue. Thank You -John Rudy A Firm Believer that the Racist Door can swing both ways. (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)