 Star Wars / 14992
    Re: BrickTopia Star Wars Museum —Nathan Wells
   (...) AWESOME use of the onion domes! I counted eight Slave I canopies; do you buy these sets complete, or get the parts you need over Bricklink? Very cool MOC! Nathan Wells PS: the Enron logo looks very ominous in the background, though. (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: BrickTopia Star Wars Museum —Brad Hamilton
   (...) Thanks. I actually have 16 of these canopies, but they are mostly covered by the new addition. I bought 6 of these sets when Target had them (accidentally) marked down by 50%. I bought the rest of the canopies off BrickLink. You can see the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)