 Star Wars / 14981
  Re: LEGO AT-AT and Hailfire Droid (Smaller links)

(...) I think that would be totally in order. We need to see some snowtroops besides in an AT-AT. It would be really cruel of Lego to make them available only through a very large set. I would also like them to make a rebel Taun-Taun with rider and (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO AT-AT and Hailfire Droid (Smaller links)

Yeah, would almost be as cruel as having a Princess Leia available only in a $100 Millennium Falcon set, or Clone Troopers only available in a $90 Republic Gunship set.... (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)