 Star Wars / 14953
    Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project: Onion-wing Fighter —Eric Sophie
   Hi Ace! I am busting up with laughter! Your right, that little Baby does have back! Just too good! e (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project: Onion-wing Fighter —Ace Kim
   I've been meaning to respond to comments so I'll start with yours, Eric. I'm glad you like it. If you ever make it west again, you can see it in person 'cause i don't plan on breaking it down. You should see my next entry.. muwahahah! Ace (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)