 Star Wars / 14870
    Re: My Mini arrived today (mini AT-AT) —Erick Jensen
   Well I got my mini tie yesterday. It came with a small poster showing the hoth battle. It featured the mini snow speeder and mini at-st and out of focus in the background is a mini at-at. So as far as I know this is the first pic of the mini at-at. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: My Mini arrived today (mini AT-AT) —Mark Chittenden
   My mini-ties showed up Friday (one at my mothers, one at my apartment). The poster which shows the snow speeder & at-st (and shows the at-at's in the background) has a blurb that says the mini at-AT's will be available June 2003. (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)