 Star Wars / 1487
  Re: 7151 Sith Infiltrator

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) I wonder what they did with the designers of the X-wing when it came time to build this ship? It's much more like the Y-wing with its "boxy" construction. I can't recall what the "real" thing looked like, but (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7151 Sith Infiltrator

The "heads qith control sticks" are Sith probe droids and are probably not a bad representation. (...) this (...) that? (...) pattern (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7151 Sith Infiltrator

(...) You can't tell from the picture, but there are two red blades in the Sith Infiltrator set. No need to buy anything extra if that's all you'd buy it for. Robert Wallace robertw@netcom.com (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7151 Sith Infiltrator

(...) It (...) Thank God! All I saw was one blade and I was thinking that would be pretty ghetto if they made you buy two sets for the quarterstaff. Darth Ryan (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)