 Star Wars / 14828
  Jabba's Palace Diorama

Check out our latest diorama from our homepage, Jabba's Palace ; (URL) a simple diorama using the three Jabba's Palace sets #4475, #4476 and #4480 with the Hasbro 3D Jabba's playset. There's lots more room to create your own scene from the movie. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)