 Star Wars / 14772
    Re: "Chewie, get us outta here!" —James Trobaugh
    Nice job Todd, captures the look of the MF very well. I took a shot at making some mini's last week as well, I included them on the NGLTC holiday tree. Here you can see the X wing being chased by the Ties: (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: "Chewie, get us outta here!" —Todd Lehman
   (...) if it comes out in time!!! I don't think I have enough parts in the right colors to build all of them my own multiple times. --Todd (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)