 Star Wars / 14744
Re: Coruscant Speeder Chase Diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 20:40:53 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Check out our latest diorama from our homepage, Coruscant Speeder Chase ;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

How did the custom speeders, taxi, bus and more fit in a 64 x 64 stud baseplate?

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

Looks a bit too cramped, but otherwise I think you nailed the look of
Coruscant. Nice work with the buildings: looks like I'm going to be verrrry
busy today with my own personal Diorama. :)

I suspected that with your big "boom: of Coruscant speeders that this would
be next...

(And is that Jar-Jar Binks I see?)