 Star Wars / 14690
    Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon back on-line —Gregory Cook
   (...) Whether the 90 and 270 degree objects are escape pods, or as has been suggested elsewhere, merely cargo transfer docking mechanisms, doesn't matter too much to me. I merely wanted to disprove the "those aren't 6 engine-related vents, they're (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon back on-line —Craig Stevens
   This is fun! All of this discussion based on a single line from an email. The circle is now complete. We have the Robert Brown camp, the dissenting voice and now someone who has an official guide to Star Wars, as if that means anything. Even though (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)