 Star Wars / 14597
Re: EP II question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 22:01:32 GMT

Hey Jeff,

Zam Wesell (Leanna Wase-something or other) was most definitely NOT in Ep.
I. Rumour has it that her character was only created for Ep. II after
Michelle Bougion-something or other, who played bounty hunter Aurra Sing in
Ep. I, was fired after leaking that she would be in Ep. II. Supposedly the
bounty hunter working for Jango in Ep. II was to have been Aurra Sing, with
Zam's character only created after the controversy.

This could well be false, as it seems they could have used a different
actress and still had it be Aurra Sing. In any event, Zam was most certainly
not in Ep. I (though if the story is true and George holds a big enough
grudge, Aurra might find herself digitally replaced by Zam in Ep. I when the
next tinkered with version is released)! :P

Brian

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Stabile writes:
Hi folks,

Looking for a little help to settle a disagreement (and dinner is one the
line).  From what I can tell there are members here who far surpass my
knowledge of the Star Wars saga I ask:

Does the bounty hunter from EPII (Zam Wesell) appear anywhere in EPI?  If
so, where?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jeff