 Star Wars / 14585
14584  |  14586
Subject:
MINI MF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 23:57:52 GMT

Hi all,

I wanted to see what the MF might look like as a MINI set. I used as my
guidelines that the set should be about the same total size as the other
sets (not necessarily to scale with them) and the same number of pieces.
Here is my solution:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hietbrink/StarWars/sw020.jpg

Comparison to the MINI TIE shows that it's about the right size:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hietbrink/StarWars/sw023.jpg

though of course this is at a smaller scale since the MF is a larger ship.
My MINI MF uses 18 pieces, in comparison to the TIE's 12. Here's how I made it:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hietbrink/StarWars/sw024.jpg

Hopefully that is understandable. The round black piece I used for the
cockpit is the base of a stickshift piece.

Here's the gallery post-moderation:

Bruce