 Star Wars / 14529
Re: Otoh Gunga Diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:40:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Check out our latest diorama from our homepage, Otoh Gunga;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html
ACPin & Sons

Sweet!  I really like that diorama.  The Gungan dwelling bubble is really
well done.  The octogonal shape captures the bubble dome idea nicely.  The
opening hatch along the bottom is pretty neat as well.

Thanks for sharing,
-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/