 Star Wars / 14502
  7163 Fighter Jet and Mecha

Hi All, Wasn't sure if this was the best question for Star Wars, Military, or Mecha folks. I'm interested in building the fighter jet and mecha models on the back of the 7163 box. Has anyone attempted this? I could probably duplicate the sections (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha)