 Star Wars / 14331
  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

In lugnet.starwars, Joe Meno writes: <snip> (...) Me, too. hmmm, how hard would it be to re-size images? But where to find them all. (...) Me, too. Mental picture is that the ISD would dwarf any Star Trek craft, except the Borg cube, and I don't (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) Yeah, I thought that too, but hey, numbers don't like. I think the sizes of Star Trek ships are misleading because of the warp nacelles and thin, streamlined shapes, whereas the ISD is this big bulky monster. The Borg Cube is, by the way, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)