 Star Wars / 14318
Re: AT-TE!!! AT-TE!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 03:04:22 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Stephen Hurn writes:
*sigh*  When are we going to be able to get cheap Clone Troopers.  I'm sure
a lot of kids are going to be disappointed that they can't get em because
their parents can't afford the big sets.

It would be neat to see a storyteller set with maybe a clonie and
battledroid, or a collectors 3 pack of 2 regular clones and 1 clone commander.

My cents, which I can't quite add up, they're foreign :(
Hehe,
~Evan Butzlaff