 Star Wars / 14308
  Re: AT-TE!!! AT-TE!!!

(...) Wait, you mean that's NOT logical? :-) Thanks, that's what I thought, that there were slight differences, but then again it could just be my mind playing tricks on me. Kyle (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-TE!!! AT-TE!!!

(...) The red battle droids were a new division. That's the official reason they were red. According to the movie and the book. Just my 1 and 1/2 cents. Josh Wedin (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)