 Star Wars / 14281
  New MOC: Ackaly creature

Hello. I've revised my acklay (one of the arena creatures from Star Wars Episode II). I'll let the pictures do the explaining ;) Here's the link: (URL) be patient while it loads. LDraw/MLCad Instructions available. Please let me know what you think. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Ackaly creature

Hey Bruce - This is cool!! Keep it up, I love your creations :-) -Tim (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)