 Star Wars / 14239
  Nano scale spacecraft

With all this talk about the new and upcoming series of nano scale star wars sets, I thought it would be prudent to repost some nano scale fighters I made a while back. Enjoy :) (URL) is moderated) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Nano scale spacecraft

(...) Wow. Those are really cool looking. The only thing is they are way too big to be to scale with the UCS Star Destroyer. I got the impression that the nano scale star wars sets would be capital ships. The reason for that, is the fighters to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Nano scale spacecraft

(...) Any thoughts on whether my nano-scale TIEs are around the right scale? (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Nano scale spacecraft

(...) They look fine to me. Are you gonna create the Death Star run or something b/c I see 2 TIEs and Vader's TIE. Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Nano scale spacecraft

(...) to (...) Although they are too big (like about double the size they should be for scale) I think they look way better than just 1x1 plates. It think that is about as small as you can make them without being sort of silly. (Like I did with my (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Nano scale spacecraft

(...) Thanks. I actually made those almost as a joke when I had made my little nano-ISD: (URL) someone on FBTB said I should make some TIEs to scale. Well, this was pretty much the smallest I could do, though those would still be pretty huge next (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)