 Star Wars / 14141
14140  |  14142
Subject:
Blue Landspeeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 22:03:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey folks,

I built a little blue landspeeder:

http://www.sproat.us/jeremy/lego/bluespeeder/

I had the idea of making a page of Star Wars-style landspeeders, something
like Jon Palmer's Star Wars Letter Fighters idea, but including
contributions from lots of people (since I lack the creativity to do this
more than once! :-).  Anything goes, really -- there aren't any real rules I
could think of.  Any volunteers?

Cheers,
- jsproat