 Star Wars / 14133
  Re: LEGO Star Wars 2003

Hey folks, there's two more up now! BIB! GAMOREAN! Wahooo! Alas, the piece to price on those two small "storyteller" sets is just as horrible as the originals :/ Oh well, hopefully the figs will show up on bricklink at reasonable prices. Gonna need (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars 2003

(...) Grr. If only I'd had these when I first started my Tolkien project. Gamoreans would be great orcs. They look a lot like the orcs from the old animated Hobbit to me. Of course, at $7 apiece I wouldn't be able to build up much of an army, so I'm (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)