 Star Wars / 14117
    Fresh X-wing pics.... —Matt Sekerak
   Hello everyone. I decided to snap a new series of X-wing pics after a bit of modification. The major difference is the engine intakes, with a more authentic look. I also made minor changes to the wingtip laser cannons. Check it out.... Before (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Fresh X-wing pics.... —Jeff Jardine
   (...) Nice - very authentic! Jeff J (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)