 Star Wars / 14088
14087  |  14089
Subject:
What 7166 could have been....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:05:37 GMT

Hi y'all!  As you may or may not know, I'm an Imperial Shuttle fanatic.  In
an attempt to stay home and save money (I just ordered 10030) I have
undertaken a new shuttle project.

This time around I wanted to make the shuttle minifig compatible, as opposed
to just a sculpture.  Although similar in appearance to 7166, this version
is structurally a different animal - designed and constructed from ground
up.  Some features are as follows:

-somewhat larger than 7166
-more accurate forward fuselage design (with flip-up crew access)
-interior detail, with Emporer's throne in aft cabin
-folding wings
-boarding ramp
-formal arrival assembly of the Emporer

For comparison, you can also view my original shuttle sculpture here:

And the largest of them all, the BIG shuttle here:

I hope you like!  LMKWYT

-Matt

.