 Star Wars / 14085
Re: Reissue of MOC: Moisture Vaporator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:02:57 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Henry DeYoung writes:
Oh you mean something like an Aztec pyramid?
If the Aztec ones were the step like pyrimids
(did I spell that right?) then yeah.
But like I said, don't go to high (more than 3 layers) or it'll look weird.
HTH
Hasta La Vista, Sean

Anyone else want to comment on my moisture vaporator?  Comments greatly
appreciated.

Henry