 Star Wars / 14077
    Re: Swing To Freedom —Aaron Muhl
   AC, Even though I rarely comment, I always enjoy your diaramas. It's always fun to see a large collection of Lego used to reacreate some of the famous Star Wars scenes. Your models always do great justice to the movie and I enjoy the creative photos (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Swing To Freedom —Amado C. Pinlac
   Aaron, Thanks for your compliments! (...) You've probably seen how much we're into Star Wars from our website. (...) That's a project that we hope to do in the near future. Regards, ACPin & Sons (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)