 Star Wars / 14073
    Swing To Freedom —Amado C. Pinlac
   Check out our latest diorama from our homepage, Swing To Freedom; (URL) and nowhere to go, Luke and Leia preparing to swing across a Death Star chasm to safety in the most heroic fashion. Just click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

        Re: Swing To Freedom —Aaron Muhl
     AC, Even though I rarely comment, I always enjoy your diaramas. It's always fun to see a large collection of Lego used to reacreate some of the famous Star Wars scenes. Your models always do great justice to the movie and I enjoy the creative photos (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Swing To Freedom —Amado C. Pinlac
     Aaron, Thanks for your compliments! (...) You've probably seen how much we're into Star Wars from our website. (...) That's a project that we hope to do in the near future. Regards, ACPin & Sons (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Swing To Freedom —Sean Devolites
     Looks Great Amado! Love the use of the landing pads at the bottom (at least, I think those are landing pads). Anyways, great work! Hasta La Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Swing To Freedom —Amado C. Pinlac
     Sean, Yes, those are landing pads from the space sets and we've used them a lot of times in our works. Thanks, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Swing To Freedom —Gil Shaw
     Excellent as always Amado. Your dioramas, whether Lego or PVC based are continually a treat to behold due to the obvious care and attention to detail you and your crew put into them. Not only are they wonderful in their own right, but they also have (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Swing To Freedom —Amado C. Pinlac
     It makes the effort that we've put into our works all worthwhile when we get commentaries from viewers like you and from the emails that we get about them. Funny you should mention about 30 year olds since these works are coming from a 40+ year old (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Swing To Freedom —Jason Spears
   (...) to recreate the feel of that chasm. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Swing To Freedom —Amado C. Pinlac
   Jason, The gray 1/4 cylinder pieces were too bland and so we came up with the stickers to give it a better look. Thanks, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)