 Star Wars / 14026
Re: Anyone seen these Star Wars sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 00:12:47 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Roxanne Jeanson writes:
Has anyone seen this set/minifig? I have a customer looking for these. Any
info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

~Roxanne

http://www.wytaske.com/rrj/ShowLetter.art

I strongly suspect (to the point of being willing to bet on it) that the
picture is not a legitimate product.  It's probably a hoax of some sort.

- no LEGO Logo
- no LEGO Star Wars logo

...are the two biggies, for me.

James