 Star Wars / 14020
Re: Rebel Blockade Runner from LEGO !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:36:49 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:H30p40.FKw@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.starwars, Jon Palmer writes:
<gdr> ;-)

Geez. I mean, really.

If you're going to be that way, well, why don't you just go crash your • fancy
ship into the moon nose first for all I care. :-)

Ahh now thats just cold.  I didn't mean to build it that way.  I swear.
It's just that I get so confused sometimes.

And actually regarding the blockade runner, there is that new microfig one.
Surprised no one called me on that.  :-)

-Jon