 Star Wars / 13929
Re: Another 1592 variant--Star Wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 00:49:16 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hi all,

I've made another 1592 variant.  This one is Star Wars themed, set in a 1592
version of Mos Eisley (right when Luke and Ben first enter the town).

Gah! You've stolen my idea (serves me right for not getting to it sooner!)

But you've done a nice job. It's actually very close to what I was
envisioning, right down to the vaporator as the statue. Your dewback is VERY
nice.

The only thing I might change would be to use a tan basplate. Mos Eisley
doesn't have paved roads  :-)

- Paul